The Universe Says Yes

Posted by Naba on 4:08 PM

Indeed - the universe says yes. Another way of saying: Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. I like this saying, because it reminds me our thoughts really dictate our experiences. I was talking to my beautiful sister Sunshine, and she has always thought this way. She's an excellent example of positive thinking bringing positive results.

I haven't been doing much meditating on what I want exactly lately, but my mind has been on a constant stream of just doing more radio. Now that I think of it, it's just a given that I only want to work on the air. I joke by saying I'd like to get paid talking, but it's entirely true.

And the dream is coming. This past Thursday I went to 1050 Chum studios to record the first show Your Relationship Radio show with some great professionals. I have a segment and chat with the hosts during the show. It felt great! I was myself, I laughed my loud laugh and I was encouraged to do all of it.

The first installment airs March 7. I know this show will do well. And that means it bodes well for me too.

I am proud of myself for pushing to do what I love.

Again, the universe says yes.

0 comments: